Liz's New Zealand Adventurings

Sunday, March 13, 2005

a continuation of the not-so-recent update

I think I've found a church; DCBC (Dunedin City Baptist Church) has great teaching about life and freedom in Christ. It was really encouraging when I talked to one of the young adult group leaders and found out he'd read one of my favorite books, "The Saving Life of Christ." I loaned him another one of my favorites, "The Green Letters," and he's since offered an invitation for me to begin a book club. I'm pretty excited about that! The student group through the church is called "realise," and I'm going to go visit it tonight. I've also been involved with "student life," which, funny enough, is Campus Crusade NZ. But I've met some incredible people, hopefully some of whom will be life-long friends.It's funny, though, cause I can't seem to meet anyone, and am definitely not going to find anyone, who will climb-cycle-run-swim all in one day and/or at the drop of a hat with me. Hmm, funny how once-in-a-lifetime friendships come along like that. They're irreplacable.Ok, I totally lost my attention span again. But tune in next time for the all-expected news of boy. (I promise it won't be too terribly exciting)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home