Liz's New Zealand Adventurings

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Obviously I forgot all about my journal.... 137 days ago

Hi again! Every time I think to write here, I convince myself I have no time to do so...I'm going to try to be ok with just writing little tidbits here and there. I'll definitely write more that way. So, the new news: I'm running again, sort of. I've gone three times in the last two weeks. My neighbor runs regularly so I've started joining in every other day. Hopefully it'll last this time. Went to Queenstown two weekends ago. I went with Student Life and had a great time, especially getting to know some awesome people. In an amazing turn of events (not really), I met my friend, Bruce, who bears a striking resemblance to Elijah Wood. My sister wants me to bring him home with me! Then I sprained my wrist via three events: a handstand on friday, kayaking saturday, frisbee thursday. I went to the student med center the next week and found out nothing was terribly damaged, but I got an ace bandage out of it!
I think it necessary to mention that I've been pulling near all-nighters when I have essays to write. Which, unfortunately, are fairly often. I tend to stay up until 4 or 5 am and get up around 7 or 8. It's gross. I really dislike it. But something about living with four girls and getting work done in a timely manner just doesn't jive. That's all for now! However, here's a note from my German neighbor, Christian:
Nudity at home is a serious matter and should be considered and discussed to such an extent that both the parents and kids feel comfortable about it.Have fun with the new liberty of life. In these modern times we can afford it.
ok, Liz again. Sorry about that. I had NO control over what he was writing. Apparently he's been reading some pretty up-and-coming theoretical texts. Or something. But then, he is German. Ok, now he's mad. And he's saying that I just involved his whole country. And the new Pope is from Germany, too. Whew. I didn't offend him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home