Liz's New Zealand Adventurings

Sunday, May 1, 2005

Kepler News to come

Got home from the Kepler Track in Fiordland last night! I have three blisters: one that took over the end of my smallest pinky toe on the right foot, a smallish one on the end of my second-to-the-last left foot pinky toe, and a MASSIVE BEAST on the side of my right heel. I had to take a pic of it. It's approx 2cm across at the widest part and almost a cm in height. Incredible. After showing him the blister today at church, Stephen, one of the guys from B group (I was in A group - we tramped the circuit in opposite directions), shook my hand and told me I'm now an offical tramper.yay!But I have an essay due wednesday so more news will have to wait until then.One more thing, I've taught Posties Jig and Virginia Reel now! There's a ball on Saturday to celebrate a 30th birthday...it's going to be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home