Liz's New Zealand Adventurings

Monday, April 25, 2005

My Bad Habit

Some of you are aware of my really bad habit of just "dropping in" on people. Well, I've officially done it to Anna's family. This morning I gave my neighbor a ride to a friend's house. She needed to be there by 8:30am and, seeing as how it's been cold and we stayed up late last night to watch Ocean's 12, I drove her in Emily's car. Once I dropped her off, I knew I was really close to Anna's house so I went there and "popped in" to visit. :o) Sigh, I have no manners; it was 8:30am. But Chris, Anna's mum, invited me in and offered me breakfast. Richard, Chris and Sam had gone to the Anzac Day parade at 6:30am, so they said it wasn't a big deal. It was like a saturday morning at home! They're on holiday right now and are being super-casual. I showed them pictures of my family and of home. Anna asked me today if I was still homesick. I'm honestly not anymore and a big part of that is because of her family. They've been so wonderful! I'm incredibly thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home