Liz's New Zealand Adventurings

Friday, May 13, 2005

Lactic Acid

My box from home arrived this morning! I was working on an assignment when it came at 10:30am, but I didn't let myself open it until I'd turned in my essay at noon. My family put all sorts of great stuff in the box, lots of pictures and books, a fun corkboard with "We love you" written in wire (think: big thumbtacks), and some more crocheted scarves and a hat (which I love). So the majority of today was spent thinking about home and putting up lots of new pictures on the rather naked walls of my room.
And then my flatmate Emily begged me to go running with her. I currently don't like running; I've determined I have an up-and-down relationship with it. But since I haven't done anything cardiovascular-ly recently, I thought I'd go. It was so gross. Happily, after a short while Emily wasn't too excited about running and suggested we go to the gym. We kicked our own rears and will definitly be feeling it tomorrow. For the remainder of Emily's time here, we're going to try to work out regularly. And as there are a multitude of people in my living room, I assume it's movie night at our flat. Emily's birthday party is tomorrow night and tonight is preparation: watching Napoleon Dynamite. Party theme: the 80s!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home