Liz's New Zealand Adventurings

Sunday, August 7, 2005

It's sunday and I'm sick.

An update :o)
Life's been busy with school and thoughts of home.
Where is it?
Is it even on this earth?
Can I be content with my global positioning, wherever it may be?

I had two assignments due friday, another due tomorrow. Had a slumber party friday night with Denise. We did face masks, watched movies, and had fruit smoothies the next day. We swim together some mornings. Plan is to go 2 - 3 times a week. Denise flats a block away.
Farmer's Market and grocery store los sabados. It's been a fantastic schedule for me. No unnecessary trips to the store = less $$ spent!
Yesterday Claire, Hotstuff (Meade Danielle) and I baked. Inspired by an expired pottle of sour cream, we made brownies, soda bread and Cinnamon Sour Cream Biscuits. Yum.
Then a surprise visit from friends, Michael and Justin, who ate baking and invited me to a Chopin concerto. Michael and I went, it was awesome, but we were both nodding off. The evening was made all-the-more-fun by his pretending to be Irish and my attempted Kiwi-ness. Today, however, my lymph nodes are working over-time to recover from the marathon weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home