Liz's New Zealand Adventurings

Friday, June 24, 2005

Melbourne!

Yesterday I arrived in Australia safe and sound...the flight was memorable because of a group of NZ women who were leaving for their vacation. It was pretty hilarious, they gave Claire, Ang and I cheese and crackers. I saw only a portion of the city today - Melbourne is massive! There are 4 million people here: the population of New Zealand. It's quite incredible. But my flatmates, Claire/Isabel and Angela/Nikki, are city girls, so they keep me safe. And we decided to spiff up our holiday by using psuedonyms while we're here, it's hilarious! I'm Kate. The three of us are having a great time trying to remember one another's names. I leave for Brisbane on Monday night and arrive there at 11:30pm. Oh the life of a traveller!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home