Liz's New Zealand Adventurings

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Soon to be intoxicated...maybe.

What a marathon week!
Birthday, pseudo-family, shopping, ear piercing, stair climbing, cooking, plastic bottle cleaver slashing, photo shoots, lunchly conversations, spanish test, wind, learning the Charleston, sun, discussion, blessed truth.

I wish I were able to keep a running dialog/timetable of all the regular fun things I get to do and and all the amazing people I have met here. But I can't. Hmm.

Anyway, now I must away to participate in a psyc experiment. I haven't been allowed to eat for the last 4 hours (it's nearly 3pm now) because I will be the guinea pig in testing for psychological effects of alcohol. This involves drinking a juice, which may or may not contain alcohol, and seeing how I react while completing some assigned task. Shall be interesting! I get triple credit for my abnormal psyc class, which is icing on the cake as I rather enjoy these kinds of things.

Good thing I had those fantastic apple-honey pancakes for breakfast this morning. I hardly even smelled those nasty greek lamb wraps you guys had for lunch, Justin.

How much do they cost?

4 Comments:

  • Ear piercing! You had room left? Just kidding.

    At a certain person's going away party this last month (I think) there was a guy who tried to teach a few of us the Charleston, but I couldn't quite get the hang of it in one lesson.

    Wow, that sounds like a great experiment! Why don't I get to do those kinds of things? All I get to do is spell esoteric words in front of the whole class.

    Heidi

    By Blogger Anemone Flynn, at 29 September, 2005 21:57  

  • You get to go without food for four hours? Poor lamb! I'm not allowed to eat 10pm tonight till 1pm tomorrow. I'll waste away to a shadow!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 29 September, 2005 22:33  

  • i think they were 8 bucks, trop cher!

    but worth it, im craving one right now,

    thanks for entertaining my female family during the week.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 02 October, 2005 19:12  

  • oh, they entertained me! ...I don't think I had to do anything but be present.

    By Blogger liz, at 03 October, 2005 13:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home