Liz's New Zealand Adventurings

Monday, September 12, 2005

Wedding pics up! Link to them via "More of my pictures"

Katie, Emily and I playing "princess" last year. Yes, that really was how long my hair was. And yes, I still do play "princess."

This is my mum. As you can clearly see.
She just had a horrific tooth-pulling experience. I'm currently waiting on her reply as to whether or not she'd mind if I shared the story.

















At the NZ v. S. Africa rugby with Justin, Becks and Brenden.
I still can't believe I actually enjoyed the sport aspect of "going to the game."
I usually just enjoy the people aspect.
What a great night.
That one will go into my 'Favorite Memories of 10 months in New Zealand' file.















My beloved sister, Sarah Michelle, and me after playing together with the goats. I love her little hands. ...even if they are always clammy like her feet are.

4 Comments:

  • I went to look at all your pictures -- makes me wish we could ooh and aah at them together! Come home soon! (What, you're enjoying yourself? That's not allowed!)

    By Blogger Anemone Flynn, at 12 September, 2005 12:19  

  • Laugh! Well, there are thousands of pictures (maybe not) that I can't post, so I can show you those when I get home.
    But if it makes you feel better, sometimes I only pretend to enjoy myself!

    By Blogger liz, at 12 September, 2005 17:58  

  • Hey Liz, you look a little more youthfull than when i saw you last. I swear you have dropped at least 20 years!

    By Blogger darren, at 14 September, 2005 14:23  

  • thanks Darren! It's amazing what a good sleep will do for wrinkles...

    By Blogger liz, at 14 September, 2005 18:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home