Liz's New Zealand Adventurings

Friday, September 23, 2005

"This is all fake," Reese Roper, formerly of Five Iron Frenzy

Why am I so stuck on myself that I assume I know why things happen? Really...it's just ridiculous. Often I think I've got a handle on things. Really wish I would take God at His word.

Two days ago, I saw a young couple walking through the gardens. They looked so fashionable and hip. Right down to the brilliant blue moonboots the young man was wearing.

On that same note, Napoleon Dynamite was filmed in my home state of Idaho. There's a special place in my heart for the movie. Right next to Zoolander which was not filmed in Idaho.

Looking forward to housesitting for the next week and a half. Living in a real house! With a working fireplace and a cat! It seems so real and home-ish! I sure do miss my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home