Liz's New Zealand Adventurings

Friday, May 19, 2006

both a blessing AND a curse...

I've been tagged. Sigh. Though I'm tired and broken, I know I have to do this. People are relying on me to uphold my end of the nonexistent bargain.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street)
Winston Lewis. .....Hmmm.

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mother's side, your favorite candy)
Flora Halva

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color,favorite animal)
Purple Sparrow. Yikes. Not that sparrows are my favorite, but I had one as a pet once. It met a tragic end and I cried for days. Literally.

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, town you grew up in)
Anne-Felicity Nampa

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name)
Nelrey Oth (Tough to choose which pet's name. We've got heaps. Decided to go with the name of one of our three goats: "Other One." Of course, there's always Cheerio the rooster, Kim and Nellie Olsen the goats, Francine, Malibu, Kenya, Love, Bart, Dewey, Malcolm, and Reese the chickens [there are more and my sis could name them ALL], Buddy the dog, Offspring the turtle [who is most likely dead somewhere in our house - he somehow escaped Wed night] and others. Tough call.)

6. JEDI NAME: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards)
Yticilef Enna I think that's enough. Plus, it conveniently allows me to avoid posting Mum's maiden name :o) Only because there's the odd chance that I'll someday use it as a confirmation password for some online account. You know "What is your mother's maiden name?"

7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, the automobile you drive)
The Purple Sentra

And, compliments of Heidi:
Your Elven Name: (One of the scientific names of your favorite flower, your youngest sibling's middle name or that of the youngest person in your family)
Sylvestris Michelle. Sounds slightly masculine. Especially when Sarah doesn't want to be called Sarah Michelle, but Sarah Michael.

Your Dwarf Name: (Your least favorite vegetable, the first element you find on a periodic table)
Brussel Sprouts Chromium.

Well, I'm going to bed. Update on my amazingly fast-paced life later! (Boy, how much I miss not having a car in Dunedin...it was so much easier)

7 Comments:

  • Danke, m'dear! That's perfect.

    The Purple Sentra sounds positively dangerous.

    See you later!
    Heidi

    By Blogger Anemone Flynn, at 20 May, 2006 09:36  

  • Hey Liz!

    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.
    _____xxxxxxxx________xxxxxxxx
    ____xxxxxxxxxx______xxxxxxxxx xx
    ___xxxxxxxxxxxxx___xxxxxxxxxx xxx
    ___xxxxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxx xxx
    ___xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx
    ____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx
    _____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx
    ______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    _________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ___________xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    _____________xxxxxxxxx
    ______________xxxxxx
    _______________xxxx
    _______________xxx
    _./'\._¸¸.•¤**¤•.¸.•¤**¤•..•¤ **¤ •.¸.•¤**¤•..
    *•. .•* *JuSt Dr0pPiN ThRu T0 Sh0W Y0u SOME L0vE!
    /.•*•.\ ¸..•¤**¤•.,.•¤**¤•.*.•¤**¤•.¸ .•¤ **¤•

    Hehe...yeah, I did that myself! From Jess xo

    By Blogger jessIe, at 29 May, 2006 23:45  

  • Yeah, Black Ranger is pretty good.

    Heidi

    By Blogger Anemone Flynn, at 30 May, 2006 21:46  

  • aaahhh, I've been so blessedly absent from this realm. Blessedly, because I've been off to other such places such as NYC hanging out with The Naked Cowboy...

    Booknerd, YOU kick big booty.

    By Blogger liz, at 04 June, 2006 14:39  

  • but, my I missed you all. How many times I wanted to blog an event while I was away. Alysson, Kristi and I are soon going to sit down and blog out as much as possible. And there will be pictures. Oh there will be pictures.

    By Blogger liz, at 04 June, 2006 14:41  

  • Ooooh, pictures. I like pictures.

    Heidi

    By Blogger Anemone Flynn, at 06 June, 2006 18:32  

  • Lizziepoo, you are so funky even when you are online! how do you manage that? ;-)

    hope the good USA is treating you well. love from the other side of the world...

    PS. my blog is now at ldybug.blogspot

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10 June, 2006 05:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home