Liz's New Zealand Adventurings

Monday, August 22, 2005

Adventures and Nicole

Looking over my pictures, I realise my adventures have become more of the domestic sort. Which is entirely to be expected seeing as how I have been in Dunners for nearly 7 mos and have made some incredible friends. I'd rather spend time with someone than traverse the mountainside alone. But to do it together is perfect!
I just thought I'd share what my flatmate Nicole is doing over break. She's braving the ever-popular Railtrail of Central Otago. A 150 km path that can be walked or cycled, it runs from Middlemarch to Clyde. I am planning on doing it after the play is finished end of Sept. It can be ridden in 3 days or walked in 5, I think. Interested?

Nicole is one of my two new flatmates. She's a Tourism major from Memphis, Tennessee. Our current interactions include borrowing dvds from each other, her introducing me to heaps of new music, and attempts on her part to murder me via gym and weight room activities. She's a camp counselor/horse trainer/former coxswain/aerobics instructor/sister. We get along famously! Pictures to follow soon...*hopefully*...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home