Liz's New Zealand Adventurings

Friday, August 19, 2005

I am still sick

Yes, I am still sick.
And I am not engaged to be married (I know Sarah would die if I were).
After much urging of friends I went to the student health services yesterday. I paid them $6.50 for a nurse to tell me exactly what I knew.
That's why I hate to go to the doctor.
It's just a cold and I'm run down. I was actually considering putting myself on pain killer/fever reducer when I met my friend, Liz, on the way back to the library. She reminded me of one of God's amazing creations: raw garlic.
I stink. I'm also feeling a little better.
And I'm not letting myself do anything this weekend. I've got BIG plans for mid-semester break, starting the 28th - one week, and I've got to be rested!!! I'll write about my plans either after break or sometime during :o)
It's big. No...it's jaw-dropping massive.
But I'll tell you about it later, because it's a surprise :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home