Liz's New Zealand Adventurings

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My Mummy's Birthday

My Mum's 32nd birthday is coming up.
This saturday, 27 August, she will acquire precisely 22 and 10 years (give or take some months) of life experiences. It was a miracle I survived, really. Look her up in the Guinness Book.

But beyond that, for those of you who are feeling particularly generous, she loves:
  • Hershey's dark chocolate
  • pretty dangly earrings
  • any antique jewellery
  • books on the topic of Adoption
  • long walks
  • bike rides
  • help pulling weeds and white-top
Don't get your hopes up gentlemen, because she’s taken. A Bearded Dashing Knight captured Mum’s heart ages ago.
What is my gift, you ask? Well! After a gruelling 4 hour rehearsal I am sacrificing my restful saturday evening to attend the rugby.
All Blacks vs. South Africa. Tough job, but somebody has to do it.
Happy Birthday Mom! I love you :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home