Liz's New Zealand Adventurings

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Tramping, anyone?

Leaving tomorrow (Tuesday, 15 November) morning from North Dunedin at 7am to go tramp the Greenstone-Caples Track loop. Anyone interested? Emina and I are the only two right now, but there's room for three more, if you want to pack in and help out with petrol. We'd love the company and we'll probably be back Saturday (Friday if we decide to chug through the end bit).

Will head straight to the airport in the morning to drop off flattie Nicole for the goodbye.

Text, ring, drop by, comment, email if you're interested!

Note: Heidi, you can't come. That's all there is to it. I don't want to hear any whinging.

2 Comments:

  • Awww, come on, Liz!

    My mother would probably be against it. Besides, Tan-man's coming home this Saturday, and I want to be around for that!

    Heidi

    By Blogger Anemone Flynn, at 14 November, 2005 11:11  

  • Wow, look what I found...
    Hi Liz!
    Have fun back in boise, nah, sorry, guess I won't come.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16 November, 2005 23:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home