Liz's New Zealand Adventurings

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Pretty much alive and well :o)

This update is intended to be pathetic and leave it's readers wanting for more.
I'm alive and barely in one piece at the Latif's in Auckland. I arrived last night after an uneventful flight (characterised only by my tears upon takeoff) and a heartwrenching goodbye at the airport with Dom, Jon, and Neelam. The day was spent with Jon and Dom, who drove me from Dunedin at 7am (one of the best road trips of my life thus far!!!).
Sad and quick goodbye with my family, the Newtons, who will forever be housed in my heart.

The tramp rocked! I sprained my weak (right ankle) badly and have since stretched the tendons numerous times. I've said goodbye to too many kindred spirits and shed endless tears. Nonetheless, I am thankful that God has placed a joy in my heart to return home. Everything would be so much more difficult if it was not there.

Friday 2 December 2005
6:30 pm, Boise Airport
Southwest Airlines, SLC --> BOI

[we are thinking of going out to dinner after I get back, if you're interested, PLEASE leave me a message - Mum wants to have some idea of the numbers because she's also keen to make a big pot of spag or chile to eat back at our place]

3 Comments:

  • Well, I'm definitely interested. I realize it'll probably be a huge mishmash of people all talking at once, but hey, I can be adverturous too!

    (snigger)

    Heidi

    By Blogger Anemone Flynn, at 24 November, 2005 08:55  

  • ooohh, can i come???
    no...wait...i'm to cheap and lazy. sorry:(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 27 November, 2005 00:47  

  • Oh Mark! I'll miss you there! Come visit soon. Yes, that's a demand.

    Heidi, sorry for being such a loser about emailing. I'll verbally get you up-to-date pronto :o)

    By Blogger liz, at 27 November, 2005 22:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home